Diplomatic Processes: Termination of Functions

Termination of Diplomatic Functions

Send to Protocol/OAS the following documents:

  • Form DS-2008
  • Attach all diplomatic identification cards, tax exemption cards, and diplomatic driver's licenses issued by the Department of State to the principal and dependents.

Termination of services of domestic employees and administrative staff

  • Send Form DS-2008 to Protocol/OAS.