Students’ age range: 12-14
Topic: Function of the Computer
Description: 1. Begin the lesson by reading watching the video presentaion
2. Teacher will then introduce the questions: How can we use the computer and it many input, output and storage devices to more adequately assist us in our daily lives, and how they believe their parents and grand parents would operate in their daily lives without computers to assist them
3. Have student volunteers read the parts that speaks particularly to input, output storage
4. Write down the definition of each of the functions then .
5. Take a moment to discuss the many, input, output, processing and storage devices that are utlized to carry out the functions of the computer
6. Concluding event, will take place with the students summarizing what they have learnt