39th Model OAS General Assembly for High Schools
will be held virtually from
November 4-6, 2020. If you are interested in joining this MOAS, you need to
Is it the first time you will be participating in the Model? Check the Frequently Asked questions file.
- Online registration is mandatory.
- A letter from your school authority is needed for registration.
The participation fee per delegation is
US$575. This fee is non-refundable. Please
note that this fee can be used as credit for future Models.
Registration fees can be paid by check (for schools in the US or ACH transfer (direct deposit) (for school accounts in the USA). Wire transfer (for schools outside the US (International)).
If paying by check, please mail it to the address below and include the following information:
To: Organization of American States (OAS)
Attn: Department of Financial Services
Address: 1889 F. Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20006, USA.
* Delegations will be made up of 6 delegates who will be distributed into 3 Committees.
* Resolutions will be drafted by students in advance, prior to
the Model (with the assistance of faculty) and will be presented during
the Model to allow sufficient time for debate. Refer to the Modus
Draft resolutions must be sent to the MOAS program no later than October 16th.
* Working groups will be assigned by the MOAS program once registration fees are received.
- As soon as the registration form is filled out and the corresponding registration fees are received, high schools will be informed of their assigned country.
- Student names must be submitted no later than October 5th, 2020. Once submitted, no changes are accepted, unless a student is not able to participate.
- The deadline for registration is September 30, 2020.
Please refer to Register and Participation Pages for more details.
Organization of American States. All rights reserved.
Headquarters: 17th Street & Constitution Ave., N.W., Washington, D.C. 20006, USA