CALL FOR APPLICATIONS OF OAS SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ACADEMIC UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES 2018-2019
PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING
This application must be completed in its entirety before you exit the site or submit the form.
Any information you enter can be saved during this session but cannot be saved for another session before the application is submitted.
Before you start, please make sure you have all the required documents, scanned in PDF format (8MB), in one (1) single file as it is a requirement in order to successfully submit the application:
- Copy of the Associate’s diploma, if applicable. For those candidates already enrolled in the bachelor’s program, copy of the high school diploma.
- Copy of the Associate’s degree transcripts, if applicable. For those candidates already enrolled in the Bachelor’s degree program, latest transcripts from the current program of study.
- 3 recommendation letters
- Resume (max. 2 pages) - Do not include certificates or diplomas
- Admission letter(s) if available
- Identification Card (ID) from sponsoring country
Bear in mind that the OAS will only consider COMPLETE applications. If you fail to upload the required documents, your application might be deemed illegible.
If you need to make changes in the online application after you submit the form, you will have to fill out a new one.
If you have questions regarding these scholarships, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding the online application, please send us an email at email@example.com
This application must be completed online.
If you are ready to fill out the application form from beginning to end, please click the "Continue" button below.