OAS-KDI School Spring 2018
OAS– KDI School
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE BEGINNING THE APPLICATION
Please fill out the entire form, before submitting your application and leaving this site. The information you enter into this form can be saved, while working on your application online. However, the information will be lost if you leave this application form before clicking submit.
Applicants may apply for one program only
All the application documents must be typed (not hand –written) in English
STEP 1 - GATHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
In order to apply for an OAS - KDI School of Public Policy and Management scholarship, the candidate must fill out Online Application Form and attach only the following required documentation:
· Scan or photo of passport page that contains the applicant’s full name, date of birth, and country of citizenship.
· Curriculum vitae or resume, in English; no specific format required, please do not include certificates for professional development courses, workshops or similar courses.
· Certified copy of undergraduate diploma or degree certificate from an academic institution, certifying compliance with all academic requirements, including approval of final exams/thesis, if applicable. For Documentation Authentication, you must follow the instructions specified in the announcement.
· Certified copy of undergraduate or graduate academic transcripts of completed programs (must provide a record of all the courses you have taken throughout the years of studying).Certificate of expected graduation must be submitted if one is expected to earn a bachelor's degree prior to the proposed date of admission. Educational attainment equivalent to bachelor's degree (min. 3 years) approved by law. Copies must be certified.
· OAS KDI Statement of Purpose (must use the official form): explain your motivation and qualifications for pursuing your education at KDI School.
· Two (2) recommendation letters: from a university professor or from a current or most recent employer. The letter, must include the professor’s/employer’s position, contact information, date and signature, these letters should provide information about your performance in academic or professional settings. Please used KDI official form, however, it is not required to use the official form.
· Employment Verification (must use the KDI School official form). The employment period and name of position must be specified and HR Officer or supervisor of the applicant should write and sign de verification letter).
· Certified Copy of TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, TEPS, OPIC Score Report or Certificate of Medium of Instruction: A) The tests must have been taken within 2 years of the proposed date of admission (The semester starts in February 2018 and the test must have been taken as of February, 2016). B) If you have received your university degree from an English-speaking country, you may submit a certificate of medium of instruction instead. C) Document(s) must be notarized or original.
STEP 2 - APPLY ONLINE
Applicants must complete and submit the OAS-KDI Online Application Form, and upload all the required documents listed above and both essays in one (1) single PDF file (no larger than 5MB). If the file is larger than 5MB, you will be unable to summit the online form.
The scholarship application deadline is: October 6, 2017
- OAS will only consider complete applications. Applicants that fail to submit all the required documents will not be considered.
- Once you submit the online application, you will receive an auto-generated confirmation email to the address you included in the form. Please make sure your email address is correct, otherwise you will not receive a confirmation email.
- Once you have submitted your online application, you can no longer make changes. If you need to correct previously submitted information or documents, you will need to submit a new application. We will only consider the last application submitted.
- If you have questions regarding the scholarship or the online application form, please contact email@example.com.
- This application form should be completed only online. There is no need to submit original documents to the OAS team or the educational institution.
If you are ready to begin, click “Continue” below: