OEA-CITEL/CULLEN - Scholarship Program
NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS TO OAS SCHOLARSHIPS
PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING
To apply for this scholarship opportunity, you must submit a scholarship application online through the OAS Fellowship Management System.
You are required to upload the following documents where indicated in the online application form. Please note that all supporting documents must first be combined into ONE PDF document before it can be uploaded in the application form. The application system does not allow for more than one document to be uploaded, hence the aforementioned request. Please be guided accordingly.
- Copy of Bachelor’s Degree Transcript (record of grades)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Copy of Bachelor’s Degree Diploma
- Copy of a Government Issued ID (passport or national ID)
- Proof of English Proficiency, if applicable
Please note the following:
a) All documents must be in English or official translated to English.
b) Students whose native language is not English will be required to submit one of the following as proof of English proficiency:
- A copy of official transcript verifying completion of studies in an English speaking university in the last five years;
- A test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 580 or higher for the paper based test, 237 for computer-based test, or an internet-based TOEFL (IBT) score of at least 92;
- IELTS 6.5, or the equivalent
- The date stated on the TOEFL or IELTS certificate must be within two years of your proposed start date.
c) You are required to submit one essay with your application. The essay should not exceed 500 characters (not words), including spaces.
- Essay: Describe how participating in this course will directly impact and enhance your professional skills in your current job position or future career.
For questions about this scholarship opportunity, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
For more information visit: www.oas.org/scholarships