Introduction to the Rule of Law
PLEASE READ BEFORE START
This application mustbe completed in its entirety before you exit the site or submit the form.
Any information youenter can be saved during this session but cannot be saved for anothersession before the application is submitted.
Before you start, please make sure you have all the required documents, scanned in PDF format (8MB), in one (1) single file as it is a requirement in order to successfully submit the application:
- Online application. To apply for this scholarship opportunity, you must submit a Scholarship Application online through the OASFellowship Management System. Online Application
- Copy of the diploma for the highest degree obtained. (Bachelor of Master)
- Copies of transcripts of grades for all academic degrees completed and to be completed.
- Two (2) recommendation letters using the OAS Recommendation Statement Form. Recommendation letters from relatives will not be accepted.
- Certificate of Language Proficiency. Only for courses taught in a language different to that of the applicant’s native language.
- Curriculum Vitae * [a maximum of four (4) pages]
- Copy of a government issued identification document from the applicant’s country of origin.
Bear in mind that theOAS will only consider COMPLETE applications. If you fail to upload therequired documents, your application might be deemed illegible.
If you need to makechanges in the online application after you submit the form, you will have tofill out a new one.
If you have questions regarding the online application, please send us an emailat firstname.lastname@example.org
Thisapplication must be completed online.
If you are ready to fill out the application form from beginning to end, pleaseclick the "Continue" button below.