OAS - AEI/University of Oregon
NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS TO OAS SCHOLARSHIPS
To apply for this scholarship opportunity, you must submit a scholarship application online through the OAS Fellowship Management System (FMS).
You are required to upload the following documents where indicated in the online application form. Please note that all supporting documents must first be combined into ONE PDF document before it can be uploaded in the application form. The application system does not allow for more than one document to be uploaded, hence the aforementioned request. Please be guided accordingly
- One (1) Recommendation Letter
- Copy of Bachelor's Degree Transcript (record of grades)
- Copy of Bachelor's Degree Diploma
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Copy of a Government Issued ID (passport or national ID)
- Proof of English Proficiency, if applicable
- One (1) Essay
Please note the following:
a) All documents must be in English or officially translated to English by a certified translator.
b) Students whose native language is not English will be required to submit one of the following as proof of English proficiency:
- An official transcript verifying completion of studies in an English speaking university in the last five years;
- A test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 525 or an internet-based TOEFL (IBT) score of at least 70; Or
- Other standard English proficiency certificates
Note: The date stated on the TOEFL or IELTS certificate must be within two years of your proposed start date
d) One letter of recommendation: one letter from a university professor or one from a current or most recent employer that includes: the letterhead of the University/Institution, the Professor’s/Employer’s position within the University/Institution, date and signature.
Note: The recommendation letters provided for admission consideration to the University can be used for scholarship consideration. However, if you choose to provide new
recommendation letters directly to the OAS, the letters should be addressed to the OAS Scholarship and Training Programs, Department of Human Development, Education and
e) You are required to write one essay. The essay must be written in English.
Essay : Describe how participating in this course will directly impact and enhance your professional skills in your current job position or future career.
For questions about this scholarship opportunity, please contact Ms. Jennifer Hoogdorp at firstname.lastname@example.org
To begin the application process, click continue below.