OAS– KDI School
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE BEGINNING THE APPLICATION
The application must be filled out completely before leaving the site and before submitting the application.
The information you enter can be saved while working on it during this session. However, the information cannot be saved to continue in another session.
Take into account that the application requires that the following two essays are written in English. Each essay must be a minimum of 800 characters (not words) and a maximum of 2900 characters (including spaces).
Essay 1: Describe how the program of study will directly impact your career, improve your professional skills for your current job or future work.
Essay 2: The OAS scholarships require scholars to return or remain in their country of citizenship or permanent residence after completion of their studies for a minimum of the period equal to the time funded for their studies. Please indicate, in a 5-year plan, how you intend to apply the acquired knowledge and experience to contribute to the development of your country and region. Also, please indicate the reasons for applying to this scholarship, financial need and how you will cover the additional costs not included in this scholarship.
Before you begin, please make sure you have all the following required documents, scanned in one (1) single PDF file (not larger than 5MB), since it is a requirement to submit a successful scholarship application:
- Copy of identification document (birth certificate, citizenship document, passport or national identity card.
- Curriculum Vitae (no more than 4 pages).
- Diploma(s) of concluded highschool education studies that certify you complied with all academic requirements for graduation. In case you have not yet received your diploma and yet you have finished all your requirements for graduation, a certification letter from the Institution may be accepted.
- Copy of undergraduate academic records or transcripts of completed programs.
- A letter of recommendation from a professor or most recent employer that includes the recommender’s position within the institution, date, contact information, and signature.
- Document/Certificate demonstrating proficiency in the language of study, if applicable.
Remember that the deadline to apply for the OAS-CNU scholarship is September 16th, 2016.
Note that the OAS will only consider complete applications. Applicants failing to submit all required documents will be considered ineligible.
Once you complete and submit this online application form, you will receive an email confirming your registration with a copy of the application form in PDF, without the the attached supporting documents you sent in your application form.
Once you have submitted your online application, you can no longer make changes. If you need to change information previously submitted, you will need to submit a new application.
If you have questions regarding the scholarship or the online application form, please contact Daniel Cabrera at [email protected] or Fernanda Silva at [email protected]
This application form should be completed online.
If you are ready to begin, click “Continue” below: