OAS-Chile Project - UTT
NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS TO OAS SCHOLARSHIPS
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must complete an OAS online scholarship application form and attach the required supporting documents listed below:
- One (1) recommendation letter from employer or school or community leader.
- The letter from a school or employer must include the letterhead of the school or employer, the position of the referee, date and signature. The recommendation letter should be addressed to the OAS Scholarship and Training Programs, Department of Human Development, Education and Employment.
- Response to essay question - Describe how participating in this course will enhance your skills, and directly impact institution, community and country.
- The essay should be no more than one page; written in size 12 times new roman font.
- Curriculum vitae or resume.
- Copy of a valid government issued ID (passport or national ID Card).
Please note the following:
All documents must be in English or officially translated to English.
ALL the required documents must be combined into one (1) single PDF file (no larger than 5MB). If the file is larger than 5MB, the application system would not accept the file and does allow for more than one document to be uploaded.
Only complete applications will be considered
Click CONTINUE below to begin the application.