OAS-KDI Spring 2019
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE BEGINNING THE APPLICATION
The application must be filled out completely before leaving the site and before submitting the application.
The information you enter can be saved while working on it during this session. However, the information cannot be saved to continue in another session.
Candidate profile: Preferably, but not limited to, public sector employees.
Before you begin, please make sure you have all the following required documents, scanned in one (1) single PDF file (not larger than 5MB), since it is a requirement to submit a successful scholarship application:
1. Scan or photo of passport page that contains the applicant’s full name, date of birth, and country of citizenship.
2. Two Photos (3cm x 4cm) or Photo File Upload
3. Curriculum vitae or resume, in English; no specific format required, please do not include certificates for professional development courses, workshops or similar courses.
4. Document/Certificate demonstrating proficiency in the language of study, if applicable. Certified Copy of TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, TEPS, OPIC Score Report or Certificate of Medium of Instruction:
5. Diploma(s) of concluded that certify you complied with all academic requirements for graduation. In case you have not yet received your diploma and yet you have finished all your requirements for graduation, a certification letter from the Institution may be accepted.
6. Copy of undergraduate academic records or transcripts of completed programs;
7. KDI Statement of Purpose (must use the official form):
8. KDI Statement of Purpose (must use the official form):
9. One letter of recommendation from a professor or most recent employer that includes the recommender’s position within the institution, date, contact information, and signature;
10. Employment Verification (KDI School official form) if applicable; and
11. Video Essay (Optional): Create a YouTube video and provide us with a link when you submit your online application and post on our admissions form. If you decide to submit a video essay, please prepare a one-minute-long video.
Remember that the deadline to apply for the OAS-KDI School scholarship is October 15, 2018. The online application system will close by midnight on the deadline, local time in Washington, D.C (11:59 pm ETS).
Those who pass the document review by OAS will receive an email with instruction and next step to finish the application for this scholarship and admission process in KDI. Applicants who are not selected will not be contacted. Those who are pre-selected by KDI will have a pre-interview call prior to the actual phone or Skype interview. KDI Deadline: October 24 (18:00 KST), 2018.
- OAS will only consider complete applications. Applicants that fail to submit all the required documents will not be considered.
- Once you submit the online application, you will receive an auto-generated confirmation email to the address you included in the form. Please make sure your email address is correct, otherwise you will not receive a confirmation email.
- Once you have submitted your online application, you can no longer make changes. If you need to correct previously submitted information or documents, you will need to submit a new application. We will only consider the last application submitted.
- If you have questions regarding the scholarship or the online application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This application form should be completed only online. There is no need to submit original documents to the OAS team or the educational institution.
If you are ready to begin, click “Continue” below: