The Action Plan is based on 9 principles that are transversal.
In addition to a general objective, the Plan seeks to achieve a total of 14 specific objectives through the implementation of its recommendations.
The recommendations are organized based on 6 core areas:
1. Prevention: with a total of 16 recommendations
2. Protection of vulnerable groups: with a total of 6 recommendations
3. Administration of justice: with a total of 9 recommendations
4. Participation of civil society: with a total of 3 recommendations
5. Collaboration and coordination: with a total of 4 recommendations
6. Data collection, the production of statistics and indicators, and the generation of knowledge from the application of follow up processes and rigorous evaluation methodologies: with a total of 11 recommendations
The Plan also establishes 11 guidelines for the General Secretariat of the Organization of American States as well as a follow up mechanism to monitor the implementation of the Plan and systematize the progress made. To see the full Plan, download document attached.
|Institución:||Organization of American States|
|Información de Contacto:||email@example.com |
|Autor:||Organization of American States|