- Sean Roberts – Director, International Development Studies Program, GWU
- Claudia Paz y Paz, Secretary, Secretariat for Multidimensional Security, Organization of American States
- Andrea Bertone – Professorial Lecturer of Human Trafficking, GWU, and Gender Director, FHI 360
- Ana Rodriguez – Founder, Florida Coalition Against Human Trafficking
- Karen Romero – Survivor Services and Training Manager, Strategic Initiative to end the Sex Trafficking of Women and Girls from Mexico (STFM), POLARIS
- Fernanda dos Anjos –The Inter-American Commission on Human Rights (IACHR), Organization of American States
- Anna Uchoa – Department of Public Security of the Organization of American States
Light refreshments will be served.
This event is the first of a series of events that will be organized through the partnership established between the Inter-American Network for the Prevention of Violence and Crime of the OAS Department of Public Security and the Elliott School of International Affairs at the George Washington University.
The objective of this collaboration is to raise awareness and foster the engagement of students, young professionals, academics, diplomats, representatives of non-governmental organizations, and officials of international organizations in actions to reduce and prevent crime and violence in different spheres, focusing on the Western Hemisphere.
To learn more about the Inter-American Network for the Prevention of Violence and Crime and become a member visit this page.
|País:||Estados Unidos de América|
|Institución:||Organization of American States & Elliott School of International Affairs at the George Washington University|
|Información de Contacto:||email@example.com |