The following is the Structure of PCC.I for the period 2022-2026 (Resolution PCC.I/RES. 323 (XLI-22)):
1. Working Group on Policies and Regulation (WGPR).
- Rapporteurship on protecting the rights of telecommunication services users and telecommunication service quality.
- Rapporteurship on economic aspects of telecommunication/ICTs
- Rapporteurship on Broadband, universal access, digital inclusion and gender equality
- Rapporteurship on conformance, fraud and illegal or irregular mobile terminal devices.
- Rapporteurship on Regulatory Improvement.
2. Working Group on Deployment of Technologies and Services (WGDTS).
- Rapporteurship on disaster prevention, response and mitigation, ICT and climate change, environmental protection and circular economy.
- Rapporteurship on interoperability, infrastructure, connectivity, numbering, services and applications, including Internet and international connectivity.
- Rapporteurship on cybersecurity, privacy and data protection, vulnerability assessment and confidence building.
- Rapporteurship on technological innovation, digital economy, Internet of Things, smart cities and communities.
3. Working Group for the Preparation and Follow-up of the WTSA, WCIT and WTDC (WGCONF).
4. Ad Hoc Group to review the procedures for the preparation and submission of Inter-American Proposals to the World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly (WTSA), the World Conference on International Telecommunications (WCIT) and the World Telecommunication Development Conference (WTDC)