Students’ age range: 16-18
Topic: Global Warming
Description: Warm up:
Tell students that they'll play a game called " Global Warming Darts". They are going to work in group of three students and assemble the pieces to make some words.
To connect the prior knowledge:
- I will ask questions about the causes and possible solutions about global warming
- Dictate some expressions of certainty.
- Check spelling and meaning.
- Ask students to put the expressions in the correct section of the line and check as a whole class.
- Ask students to work in groups.
- Invite the students to read the instructions.
- Ask students to complete the task using the expressions of certainty.
- Walk around the class to provide help.
- Invite the students to read aloud their sentences.
To affirm the knowledge, I will ask them to work in groups again to make a Mindmap about a problem of global warming. They should include a title; description; predictions what’ll happen in the future and a possible solution.
- Ask student’s to share what did they learn over the lesson today.