Due to the pandemic, OAS buildings remain closed and no room reservations are
being accepted. Therefore, the 40th Model OAS General Assembly for High Schools
(40th MOAS/HS) will be held virtually on
-19th, 2021. We will notify professors and students if anything
If you are interested in joining this MOAS, you need to REGISTER, PREPARE and PARTICIPATE.
Is it the first time you will be participating in the Model? Check the Frequently Asked questions file.
- Online registration is mandatory. Deadline: October 1st, 2021. Check the Register online Page for more information.
- A letter from your school authority is needed for registration and must be uploaded to the online registration form.
Model will be held virtually, the participation fee per delegation is
US$575 plus US$25 for transfer fees (in case of bank
These fees are non-refundable. Please note that this fee can be used as credit for future Models.
Registration fees can be paid by check (for schools in the US or ACH transfer (direct deposit) (for school accounts in the USA).
Wire transfer (for schools outside the US (International). Please make sure to pay an additional US$25 for transfer fees).
Please include the following information with your transaction:
PROJECT NAME: DCER-MOAS/001
PROJE CT NUMBER: MULTI99/144
RECIPIENT AREA: MOAS COORDINATION-Office of the Assistant Secretary General
If paying by check, pay to the order of:
Model OAS General Assembly
And mail your check to the address below and include the following information:
To: Organization of American States (OAS)
Attn: Department of Financial Services
Cashier room #423 4th Floor
Address: 1889 F. Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20006, USA.
Please note that:
* Delegations will be made up of 6 delegates who will be distributed into 3 Committees.
* Position papers are due on October 18th. They must be sent to email@example.com
* Resolutions will be drafted by students in advance, prior to
the Model and will be presented during
the Model to allow sufficient time for debate. Refer to the Modus
* Draft resolutions must be sent to the MOAS program no later than November 1st.
* Working groups and topics will be assigned by the MOAS program once registration fees are received.
* High schools will be informed of their assigned country as soon as the registration form is submitted by the professor and the corresponding registration fees are received.
* Student names must be submitted no later than October 1st, 2021. Once submitted, no changes are accepted, unless a student is not able to participate.
* The deadline for registration is October 1st, 2021.