Registration OPEN for online course: "Preparing Tomorrow's Teachers with Web 2.0 Tools and 21st Century Skills"
The OAS Department of Human Development, Education and Culture and iEARN-USA located in USA; are offering scholarships for the course: “Preparing Tomorrow's Teachers with Web 2.0 Tools and 21st Century Skills”. Scholarships recipients will be selected from among applications submitted to the OAS Department of Human Development, Education and Culture through the National Liaison Office (ONE) in each Member State.
For complete information on the scholarship application and online course content please click here
- Language: "Preparing Tomorrow's Teachers with Web 2.0 Tools and 21st Century Skills"
- Content: Understand the foundations for 21st Century teaching and learning and experience hands-on integration of ICT and collaborative learning into your teaching practice.
- Cost: Free - limited.
- Where: Through the iEARN Distance Educational Platform.
- Applications open until: 09/07/2012
- Duration: 2 months.
- Start date: October 4th, 2012.
- Date of completion: November 29th, 2012.
- Applications available in: https://www.oas.org/fms/announcement.aspx?id=397&type=1&lang=eng
- Questions regarding submission of applications: PDSP@oas.org
Joint certification from The Organization of American States and iEARN USA.