The Secretariat of the
Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL)
of the Organization of American States (OAS) is
pleased to inform that the Fifth Regular Meeting of
the Assembly of the Inter-American Telecommunication
Commission (CITEL) will be held from March 8 to 11,
2010, in Mexico City, Mexico.
Please find following the draft
agenda for the meeting or you can also download it
1 Adoption of the Agenda.
2. Organization of the Assembly.
2.1 Order of precedence.
2.2 Creation of Working Committees.
2.3 Establishment of the Committees on
Credentials, Style, and Drafting.
3. Election of the Assemblyís Chairman and two
4. Report by the Chair of COM/CITEL.
5. Reports from the Chairs of the Permanent
5.1 PCC.I: Telecommunications.
5.2 PCC.II: Radiocommunications including
6. Report of the Conference Preparatory Working
Group dealing with regional preparations for world
conferences and meetings.
7. Situation of Connectivity in the Americas.
8. CITEL Strategic Plan.
9. Proposals to amend the Statute and Regulations
10. Establishment of the Permanent Consultative
Committees: allocation, purpose, and specific
11. Appointment of a Member State to serve as
Vice-Chairman of COM/CITEL.
12. Election of the Member States of COM/CITEL.
13. Election of Member States to chair the
Permanent Consultative Committees.
14. Response by CITEL to the Fifth Summit of the
15. Establishment of CITELís Operations Plan for
2010-2014 and of the corresponding program-budget.
16. Coordination with other regional and
17. Convocation of the XXII and XXIII meetings of
19. Other business.
20. Adoption of the Final Report.