39th Model OAS General Assembly for High Schools will take place from
November 4-6, 2020 at OAS Headquarters and will be conducted in
English. If you are interested in joining this MOAS, you need to
Please check the OAS invitation letter for this Model with relevant information about requirements for participation.
Is it the first time you will be participating in the Model? Check the Frequently Asked questions file.
- Online registration is mandatory.
- A letter from your school authority is needed for registration.
The participation fee per delegation is
US$1,200. This fee is non-refundable. Please
note that this fee can be used as credit for future Models.
- NEW: Working groups will be assigned by the MOAS program. However, students are expected to learn about all the topics of the Committee they have been assigned to.
- MOAS Authorities are expected to register in virtual sessions with the MOAS Program to be conducted prior to the Model.
- As soon as the registration form is filled out and the corresponding registration fees are received, high schools will be informed of their assigned country.
- Student names must be submitted no later than October 5th, 2020. Once submitted, no changes are accepted, unless a student is not able to participate.
- The deadline for registration is November 1st, 2020.