38th Model OAS General Assembly for High Schools will take place from
November 13 - 15, 2019 at OAS Headquarters and will be conducted in
English. If you are interested in joining this MOAS, you need to
Is it the first time you will be participating in the Model? Check the Frequently Asked questions file.
- Online registration is mandatory.
- A letter from your school authority is needed for registration.
The participation fee per delegation is US$1,200.
This fee is non-refundable.
- NEW: There will be no student distribution into working groups prior to the MOAS. Students are expected to learn about all the topics of the Committee they have been assigned to.
- In order to make the MOAS Program more eco-friendly and efficient, 1 diploma per school will be distributed.
- As soon as the registration form and the corresponding registration fees are received, high schools will be informed of their assigned country.
- Student names must be submitted no later than October 21. Once submitted, no changes are accepted, unless a student is not able to participate.
- The deadline for registration is October 21, 2019.
The deadline to submit the names of the delegates (students) is October 21, 2019. No exceptions will be accepted.
The deadline to submit the Code of Conduct is October 25, 2019.
Organization of American States. All rights reserved.
Headquarters: 17th Street & Constitution Ave., N.W., Washington, D.C. 20006, USA