About us
 

Administration Building

The cornerstone of the Administration Building of the Organization of American States was laid on October 12, 1948. The building is located on Constitution Ave. between the Eighteenth and Nineteenth Streets, NW, Washington D.C. It is a white marble and steel, three-story building, designed by the architects Harrison, Livingston and Larson of Philadelphia.

 

OAS Home  | Home  |   About Us      |  Online Catalog     |  Site Map     |  FAQ   |  Contact Us

2003 Organization of American States. All Rights Reserved.
Conditions and Disclaimer