1. Heat four cups of water in a
kettle or saucepan until water comes to a boil.
2. Wash sour sop and cinnamon leaves thoroughly and place in a clean
tea pot or saucepan.
3. Pour boiling water over leaves, using approximately three soursop
leaves per cup of boiling water.
4. Cinnamon leaves or lemon grass may be added to the mix for
5. Cover and allow to 'draw' undisturbed for about five to ten
6. Remove leaves.
7. Sweeten to taste.
Soursop tea is a delicious and
calming nightcap which helps little children to sleep soundly. Adults
also swear by its calming properties, and its cooling effects on high